中餐厅咨客 Chinese Restaurant Hostess
1. Follow hostess opening & closing checklist thoroughly.
2. Check in servers and other associates for uniform.
3. Maintain guest flow charts to track number of guests to each station and in order to track volume per hour.
4. Ensure that the front of the restaurant is always covered.
5. Ensure that the front of the restaurant is spotless at all times.
6. Check on every table to ensure that it is clean, spotless and fully setup and that all silverware and glassware is spotless before any guests are seated at the table. In addition, check to ensure that all chairs are free of crumbs and that the carpet is spotless.
7. Check on guests to get feedback on the quality of their meals, service, etc. and share any problems that arise immediately—inform supervisor and manager immediately, but try to take care of the problem at once.
8. Schedule servers for breaks, etc. in conjunction with the supervisor and depending on business volume.
9. Pitch in and help in service whenever the need arises.
10. Have an excellent knowledge about the city, the signals, methods of transportation, etc. in order to be able to converse with customers, give helpful suggestions, etc.
11. Be thorough in knowledge of the Hotel, services offered, operating hours of all F&B outlets, etc.Have an excellent knowledge about wines and different items on the menu in order to be able to help guests, answer questions, and give other suggestions.
12. Communicate all necessary information to incoming hostess and supervisor, and record all messages in the hostess communication log.
13. Work with the cashier and relieve cashiers on break.